3 main questions
- – Are your employees at the heart of your management policy ?
- – Do your employees have an interest in doing well ?
- – Are the rules of the managerial game known and practiced by everyone ?
A few simple, common-sense principles
- – Straight talking
- – A united team dedicated to the client: the common goal
- – Associate responsibilities with power: the nail and the hammer
A concrete and pragmatic approach
- – First of all, we observe behaviour
- – We involve all management levels, starting with the CEO
- – We bring management and employees together around clear principles
Different modes of intervention
- – Advising management
- – Team coaching
- – Management training
- – Individual accompaniment
Today, CEE Management has up to fourty consultants
CEE Management is not a consultancy or a network, it is an association of independent entrepreneurs who share the same anthropological vision as to the central role of people in business and in all management.
Our association-based structure is part of our DNA: it brings the dynamics of entrepreneurship, a wealth of multiple, regularly shared, experiences, the strength of common convictions and the flexibility essential for adapting to the needs in the field. It is one of the main keys to our success.
All of the consultants at CEE Management have at least ten years’ experience in business. Most of them have worked in top management and in international companies
We work in French, English, German, Arab, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
A unique training in management
Did you know that Porsche is the car manufacturer with the most victories in the 24 Heures du Mans competition? Each victory is a team effort. This is why we are offering an unprecedented management training that will give you the keys to collective achievement.
In parnership with Porsche, the CEE invites you to attend two unforgettable days. They will enable your team to :
- – create new ties,
- – face its ongoing challenges,
- – take a new turn.